Monday 20 July 2009

"The Disused Plant" - Resident Evil 3 remake

Well, I'm working on doing a whole campain of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis levels to the best I can.
I'm a MASSIVE Resident Evil fan, Nemesis was the best one I liked the most.
For some odd reason I like to work from the end level to the start. So, the last level in Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, was where Jill made her way through Raccoon City Park, into a Disused Water Treatment Plant. Owned by Umbrella. Where two epic fights with Jill and the Nemesis take place. "Jill: You want stars, I'll give you stars!" Here are a few screenshots of the first wood bits with the Bridge. I've not yet done the insides, nor the top bit of the plant. This one will take longer then any of my maps I've done. Because I want to get this just right to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment